Search elsewhere: WebpagesNewsPodcasts
Show Search Hints »
- All words separated by spaces (with no symbols) will search either or all words
- Use an asterisk (*) before, after (or both) around a word for wildcard/partial searches; eg:
test* will find
testing, tests etc.
- Use a plus symbol (+) before a word to give it more priority; eg: +test
- Use a minus symbol (-) before a word to exclude words from results; eg: -test
- Use a tilde symbol (~) before a word to make it less relevant than others; eg: test ~page
- Use quotation marks (") around a phrase or word to make an exact search; eg: "test page"
- Use the greater than symbol (>) before a word to make it considered more relevant; eg: test
- Use the less than symbol (<) before a word to make it considered less relevant; eg: test